Contact Us Now!
Please fill out the form below or for immediate service Call Us Today at 585-708-2795.
Whether from disease, malnutrition or genetic disorders, sometimes it is necessary for us to extract all of a patient's lower or upper teeth. While this can be devastating, dentures can provide a second chance at a beautiful smile.
Having complete dentures help with chewing as well as support one's facial structure and improve speech. With immediate dentures, you can have a full set of teeth while you are waiting for your gums to heal and your bone to realign after having teeth removed. This can take up to six months, so immediate dentures are a great alternative during that time.
Sometimes, complete dentures are not necessary. Partial dentures can replace a string of missing teeth, and are secured to your remaining teeth with clasps.
No matter which kind of dentures you choose, you can be assured to receive natural-looking dentures that match your facial structure and desired tooth color.
For more information or to receive a free consultation, please contact us today.
Why Choose Us?
- Accept Most Insurance
- Over 40 Years Of Experience Placing Dental Implants
- Dr. Buhite Sr. Is Director Of Implant Dentistry At SUNY Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Brand New Facility
- Dedicated Implant Suites
- Comfortable Location With TV In Every Room
- State Of The Art Technology
- Brand New Award Winning Facility (Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce selection for Best Renovated Space in Irondequoit for 2011)